- ½ Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 1 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup of Mexican Blend Cheese
- ½ Cup of chopped scallions, finely diced
- 2 Cups of Home Fries (leftover)
- 1 Cup of Hillshire Italian Sausage Mild or Sweet
- 1 Cup of Pre-cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl beat the 2 eggs until scrambled.
- Place to the side until needed.
- Use a 9 x 9 x 2 inch Square Pan and place the pizza dough into pan and spread out to the ends of the pan.
- Pour the olive oil on the dough and spread out evenly with a pizza brush.
- Take the 2 beaten eggs and pour over the dough for even distribution.
- Place the Mexican cheese and distribute over the entire pan of eggs and dough making sure to cover all of the pizza dough.
- Start to place meats or vegetable of choice onto the pizza, making sure to distribute evenly over the pizza dough, using the sausage and bacon.
- Place the potatoes and chopped scallions last if desired.
- Lastly place the 2 cups of mozzarella on top of the pizza and place in the oven.
- Cook until meats are cooked to an even brown, checking constantly.
- Remove from heat and allow settling for 5 minutes and cutting using a pizza cutter.
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
I am a busy mom with many things on my list from organizing my house to keeping track of the kids extra-curriculum activities and scheduled doctors’ appointments, the last thing I want to do is try and figure out what to cook for breakfast.
I came up with a Leftover Breakfast Pizza one morning when I was not feeling like standing in the kitchen all morning. I had cooked Tilapia and homemade Home Fries for dinner and had a bowl of leftover home fries. I decided I needed a dish that would feed my hungry family as quickly as possible without me spending so much time in the kitchen. Try my breakfast pizza recipe that is quick and easy and you can use any leftover ingredients that you may have in your fridge, you can use vegetables, potatoes and meat.
You may feel like a challenge and want to use fruit anything is possible. This dish is quick and easy and does not of time or money.
This dish is good served with hot buttery grits as well as pancakes but can be eaten alone.